- Find Your Passion and Turn it into Profit
- Ask, Believe, Receive – The Mantra That Makes Things Happen
- Building a Business That Gives Back
- What Makes an Entrepreneur
- Finding Economic Freedom through Entrepreneurship
Want to Book Holly to Speak… Drop us a line here.
About the Book
Through her interviews, Holly has seen the path many entrepreneurs take to garner their success. She has taken what has learned and laid out a plan for other to follow. In her book, Venture Mom: From Idea to Income in Just 12 Weeks, Holly shows anyone how to start a business out of thin air and get a paycheck by the 12th week, and many times sooner. “In the current age of the internet, I can show you how to start a business with one email.”
POPULAR QUESTIONS TO ASK HOLLY
- What inspired you to start VentureMom?
- What steps does a woman need to take to start a business venture?
- Why do you say you don’t need a business plan, funding or a babysitter to start a venture?
- What are some of the key obstacles that moms often face when looking to start a new business?
- How do you overcome them?
- What would you say to a woman who has an idea or hobby, but just isn’t sure it’s something that could really become a profitable business?
- How do you help women figure out what venture is for them? Are you a Venture Detective?
- How can a small business use Social Media to promote their venture? What channels do you suggest?
- What are the top 3 tips for moms who want to start their own business?
- What is the very first step a mom can take today to start their own venture
- How can moms use VentureMom.com to help them start a venture or bring their venture to the next level?
- How do you balance family life with your work life? What advice to offer others trying to do the same?
- What are your favorite VentureMom stories?
- What is your favorite part about running Venture Mom?