VentureMom is a service website where moms with a venture can list their venture and communicate with other moms who may have similar interests.Â Your use of the VentureMom Service is governed by this agreement. VentureMom may refuse service without prior notice to any user for any or no reason.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately notify VentureMom of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. VentureMom cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
You agree that VentureMom may, with or without cause, immediately terminate your VentureMom account and access to the VentureMom Service without prior notice. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in VentureMomâ€™s sole discretion and that VentureMom shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the VentureMom Service.
You understand and agree not to use VentureMom.com to:
- Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the VentureMom Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, â€œjunk mail,â€ â€œspam,â€ â€œchain letters,â€ â€œpyramid schemes,â€ or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the VentureMom Service.
- Post content in fields that arenâ€™t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
- Interfere with or disrupt the VentureMom Service or servers or networks connected to the VentureMom Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the LinkedIn Service.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Information Provided on this Website
Access to Service
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to â€œcrawlâ€ or â€œspiderâ€ any web pages contained in the VentureMom website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to â€œframeâ€ or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this website. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with the VentureMom Service, we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we donâ€™t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact us to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
You agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless VentureMom, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from i) your use of the VentureMom Service; ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the VentureMom Service, or iii) any other matter relating to the VentureMom Service. Any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of VentureMom are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
The VentureMom logo and names are trademarks and patented.Â You agree not to use the logo or name in any manner with VentureMomâ€™s prior, written permission.
We will not look at every post, photo or comment made on the site nor do we guarantee the integrity of every member on the site.Â We always have the right to remove postings, lock postings, warn members, suspend accounts, and/or cancel accounts to enforce these guidelines or the VentureMom.com Terms or as we deem necessary to maintain the integrity of the site or our business.Â We are not responsible for what happens off the site, even if it was organized on VentureMom.com. Be careful whom you talk to, whom you trust, and what you do in the real world based on what you read online.Â Â We reserve the right to alter these guidelines at any time and without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE VENTUREMOM SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN â€œAS ISâ€ AND â€œAS AVAILABLEâ€ BASIS AND THAT VENTUREMOM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. VENTUREMOM Â ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR
THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE VENTUREMOM SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VENTUREMOM.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF VENTUREMOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL VENTUREMOMâ€™S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED US$ 100.