For your next gathering, book Holly to speak to your group. She can tailor her comments to fit your needs and can organize a panel. Holly has spoken at various women’s and entrepreneur’s groups in Connecticut and New York City. She has covered over 100 moms with start up businesses from the small venture all the way to the mom owned business with multiple employees. Her background as an entrepreneur and her coverage of mom start-ups on the VentureMom.com platform, makes her uniquely qualified to entertain your group.
- VentureMom Stories to Inspire
- How to go From Mom to VentureMom
- Five Commonalities of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Small Venture
- How a Blog Can Grow a Business
Email Holly today to get more information and check availability.
“Very impressive. You certainly know this field. Your comments were always right on, your questions allowed the discussion to flow seamlessly from topic to topic without rushing any of the speakers. You made all your panelists feel included and important to the discussion…Well done!”
- Debbie, regarding the Panel Presentation for the Darien Library
“You were awesome! Your presentation was well thought out, salient and VERY interesting! I was so impressed.”
- Whitney, Regarding the speech for Womenâ€™s Charity League in New Canaan, CT